From: "Jackie" <abletec@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2018 6:09 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Free Synthesizers

What version of Windows do you run, Kelby?

MS SAPI 5 and One Core.

The psychology of adultery has been falsified by conventional morals,
which assume, in monogamous countries, that attraction to one person cannot
co-exist with a serious affection for another. Everybody knows that this is
untrue. . .

~ Bertrand Russell

Jackie McBride
https://brighter-vision.com