From: "Ian Westerland" <iwesterl@bigpond.net.au>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2018 5:12 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] strange behavior with add on updater

Thank you Joseph. It is a very handy tool and I wouldn't be without it.

Cheers.

Ian

On 8/27/2018 2:08 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
And the solution has been revealed in the form of Revision A for August 25th snapshot, with the bug caused by a wxPython attribute that isn't available in NVDA 2018.2.1. I'm about to upload August 27th snapshot that not only includes a fix for this (for those who haven't applied revision A), but also will check add-on checkboxes by default so you can update add-ons.
Note that the new build will require manual install for those using August 25th build (not revision A).
Cheers,
Joseph