Re: Braille Edge - urgent help needed!

Hi Martin,
I wish I could help you, but I have the same problem. It used to work,
but I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and the Braille Edge ceased to
act as a terminal. It works with JAWS, though.
Nevzat

On 5/26/16, MARTIN KNOPF <martin@knopf.co.uk> wrote:
Hello,

I’ve got Windows 10 here, the 64 bit version, I downloaded the USB driver
from HIMS website (the driver is from 2013) and I can’t get the Braille Edge
to work properly - neither via BlueTooth nor via USB. The Bluetooth does not
need any extra software but the problem I’m having is exactly the same as on
USB. The Braille Edge is recognised, but it only displays what’s currently
in focus. There is no way to navigate using the navigation keys on the
device. In fact, no key whatsoever does work, not even the routing keys.

So who’s fault is it: Windows 10, NVDA or HIMS?

Any help with this would be much appreciated.

Many thanks
Martin

--
We have probed the Earth, excavated it, burned it, ripped things from
it, buried things in it... That does not fit my definition of a good