Re: strange behavior with add on updater

Brice Mijares

The same happened to me yesterday, and again this morning.

On 8/26/2018 8:44 PM, Ian Westerland wrote:
Hi Tony.  I was about to write to the list on the same subject.  At first I wondered if there was some kind of bug when the notification appeared several hours apart but I am convinced it isn't a bug.
Looking forward to the answer and a possible remedy.
Ian Westerland
On 8/27/2018 1:40 PM, Tony Ballou wrote:
Howdy,

The latest version of the add on updater came out yesterday. When I
check the option to install it, the only button that shows up is a close
button.   I went through the dialog box, and the only things that are in
there are the checkbox to select the update and the close button.
What's up with that, where's the install button for the darn thing?
Slightly perplexed.

Tony