From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2018 6:45 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Windows 10 and email

Nah I use gmail all the time and it is perfically usable. In fact it is getting better.

On 23 Aug 2018, at 12:40, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:

I was under the impression that google had just made its email online
full of rubbish and almost unusable. I think I'd use gmail if I only
had gmail accounts, but I don't and attempting to use different web
interfaces for different providers did my head in so I use pop3 mostly
with Imap when I need to see the spam folder.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-