From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Moore
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2016 11:49 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA 2016.2: Thoughts on Formatting information dialog

Hi,
In MS Office 2010, does NVDA report the spacing of the document? That is the biggest problem I had with formatting announcing. I definite want to know if the document is double spaced, single spaced and so on. Also, when you press
NVDA+F twice, can you just press CTRL+Home and start reading from the top?
Thanks.