percent. If you turn up the volume for your sound card, NVDA can be
louder. But neither volume control goes above a hundred percent. Hope
that helps explain it all.

On 8/27/2018 11:03, Ervin, Glenn wrote:

Would increasing the speed in control panel correspondingly increase
NVDA’s highest speed?

Glenn

*From:*nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> *On Behalf Of *Brian
Vogel
*Sent:* Monday, August 27, 2018 8:01 AM
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io
*Subject:* Re: [nvda] Free Synthesizers

I know of no way to increase the speed higher than "rate of 100."

Yours is a common complaint.  I'd submit a suggestion that the top
rate be increased significantly via the Feedback Hub, then post the
link to same here for folks to be able to upvote it.

It amazes me how many screen reader users can understand a speech rate
that leaves most of the rest of the world scratching their heads
(including me)!  But I also get why that's an incredibly valuable
skill to develop.

/The psychology of adultery has been falsified by conventional morals,
which assume, in monogamous countries, that attraction to one person
cannot co-exist with a serious affection for another.  Everybody knows
that this is untrue. . ./

           ~ Bertrand Russell