Re: Hi New Screen Curtan in NVDA.

Antony Stone

According to https://addons.nvda-project.org/addons/screenCurtain.ja.html the
authors of Screen Curtain are B.V. Babbage and Joseph Lee.

Antony.

On Monday 27 August 2018 at 20:49:08, Michael Munn wrote:

Good Afternoon NVDA user's list email subscribers,This is Michael Munn the
new person in the list.
I have a fantastic news to tell you all that the NVDA now come with an Add
on called Screen Curtain.. I think all of you already know this. In case
you don't I'm going to repeat this once again.
This add on soon to be one of the Feature of NVDA that's enable the user of
NVDA to hide their Screen so that wany sighted people can't look after you.

Who is the developer of this unique add on?
I really enjoy this add on.
Thanks once again
Best Regards
Michael Munn
--
All matter in the Universe can be placed into one of two categories:

1. Things which need to be fixed.
2. Things which need to be fixed once you've had a few minutes to play with
them.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.