From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2018 3:06 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] \Re: Windows 10 and email

Glenn,

            You have never apparently used the Advanced Find feature of Outlook (CTRL + SHIFT + F) which allows you to specify values to search for in virtually any user-visible field, if you go through the Messages, More Choices, and Advanced tabs of that feature. It's been around for quite a while and can be directly invoked when you're in any mailbox.

           ~ Bertrand Russell