Re: \Re: Windows 10 and email

Ervin, Glenn

Hi Brian,

I don’t know which of my messages you are replying to, you don’t have your messages showing the message that you are replying to, but at any rate, I had already mentioned that folks get to those advanced search options by control + tabbing when you are in the search window, and the only way I know of getting to that search window is shift + control + F.

But those advanced searches are not as good as the search options in Outlook Express.

I would not keep old messages if I could not search through them with a search feature.

Glenn

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2018 3:06 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] \Re: Windows 10 and email

Glenn,

You have never apparently used the Advanced Find feature of Outlook (CTRL + SHIFT + F) which allows you to specify values to search for in virtually any user-visible field, if you go through the Messages, More Choices, and Advanced tabs of that feature. It's been around for quite a while and can be directly invoked when you're in any mailbox.

--

Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1803, Build 17134  

The psychology of adultery has been falsified by conventional morals, which assume, in monogamous countries, that attraction to one person cannot co-exist with a serious affection for another.  Everybody knows that this is untrue. . .

~ Bertrand Russell

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.