Re: \Re: Windows 10 and email

Glenn,

Pick one of your messages saying that the Outlook search is substandard compared to Outlook Express.

Give me a single example of something you typically search for in OE and I'll bet I can replicate an advanced search for same in Outlook in seconds.  You really can't get more expansive and comprehensive a search mechanism than the Advanced Search function in Outlook provides.  That doesn't mean that the way in which OE allows you to do certain types of searches might be much easier, and I couldn't say because I have not touched OE in decades - it's dead and unsupported software.

I just take issue with the idea that Outlook doesn't provide a search function that's far more complex and comprehensive than the average user will ever have need for, or even the advanced user will have frequent need for.
--

Brian - Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1803, Build 17134  

The psychology of adultery has been falsified by conventional morals, which assume, in monogamous countries, that attraction to one person cannot co-exist with a serious affection for another.  Everybody knows that this is untrue. . .

~ Bertrand Russell

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.