Re: \Re: Windows 10 and email

Glenn,

          Pick one of your messages saying that the Outlook search is substandard compared to Outlook Express.

          Give me a single example of something you typically search for in OE and I'll bet I can replicate an advanced search for same in Outlook in seconds.  You really can't get more expansive and comprehensive a search mechanism than the Advanced Search function in Outlook provides.  That doesn't mean that the way in which OE allows you to do certain types of searches might be much easier, and I couldn't say because I have not touched OE in decades - it's dead and unsupported software.

           I just take issue with the idea that Outlook doesn't provide a search function that's far more complex and comprehensive than the average user will ever have need for, or even the advanced user will have frequent need for.

           ~ Bertrand Russell