From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Michael Munn
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2018 4:10 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Add-on Updater August 27th build posted

Ok Thanks joasiph

i'm currently testing your program.

I asked Quentin C from NVAccess to add this feature in to the NVDA Screen Reader and he got back to me very quickly and he said that they are working on this program and he provide me a web link to the Screen Curtain.

Thanks Joasiph again for this wonderful add on.

I don't like people to see after my shoulder. When I'm doing work on my Computer.

Best Regards

Michael Munn

"If a person must be blind, it is better to be blind in Iowa than anywhere else in the nation or in the world."

Harold Russell,

Des Moines

1968

Michael Munn
Member:
Virginia Association of Blind Student
Delegate:
Virginia Association of Blind Student
Student of:
Hadley Institute for the Blind

Email address:

On Mon, Aug 27, 2018 at 6:58 PM, Ian Westerland <iwesterl@...> wrote:

Perfect Joseph.  Thank you.

Cheers.

Ian Westerland

On 8/28/2018 2:26 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

There may or may not be announcements regarding this add-on on this list for a while, as I plan to shift attention to the corresponding NVDA feature in order to apply lessons learned through this add-on. The next big thing might be ability to update Windows 10 App Essentials through Add-on Updater, but that won’t happen until October at the earliest.

Cheers,

Joseph