From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Abbie Taylor
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2018 4:18 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] \Re: Windows 10 and email

In answer to Glenn's question, there is a problem setting up the Windows
10 mail app with NVDA. For some reason, it won't read the set-up screens, and the only way I could set it up was using Narrator. I also had trouble inputting my signature because neither NVDA nor Narrator would read that window properly. I've gone back to using Thunderbird.
Once it gets going, it works pretty well for me.

--
Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author http://abbiescorner.wordpress.com http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com abbietaylor945@gmail.com Order my new memoir at http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com/memoir.htm

--
abbietaylor945@gmail.com