Re: \Re: Windows 10 and email

Gene

Maybe you should use an earlier version.  The program has changed at version 60, as I understand the version number from another message I saw on this list a few days ago.  You probably wouldn't have the problem.

Sent: Monday, August 27, 2018 6:18 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] \Re: Windows 10 and email

In answer to Glenn's question, there is a problem setting up the Windows
10 mail app with NVDA. For some reason, it won't read the set-up
screens, and the only way I could set it up was using Narrator. I also
had trouble inputting my signature because neither NVDA nor Narrator
would read that window properly. I've gone back to using Thunderbird.
Once it gets going, it works pretty well for me.

--
Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author http://abbiescorner.wordpress.com
http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com abbietaylor945@... Order my new

--