Re: \Re: Windows 10 and email

Kwork

Agreed. It took a couple hours to look through all that I could find in Thunderbird, but I mostly have things the way I want it now.

The only thing I want to do now, and I can't figure out if it's possible, either natively or with an extension, is to re-order the columns. I want the sender's name to be announced first rather than the subject line when in the message listview.

Travis

On 8/27/2018 4:18 PM, Abbie Taylor wrote:
In answer to Glenn's question, there is a problem setting up the Windows 10 mail app with NVDA. For some reason, it won't read the set-up screens, and the only way I could set it up was using Narrator. I also had trouble inputting my signature because neither NVDA nor Narrator would read that window properly. I've gone back to using Thunderbird. Once it gets going, it works pretty well for me.