Re: Words and lines repeat in the Mail app!

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi David

Just to make sure I am replying from the mail app with the latest alfa snap shot. It does not seem to be repeating the letters in focus mode and does not seem to be repeating lines either. I will see also if it reads it bac and can be edited which I think it can.

I do not seem to be getting the same effect. Maybe your nvda.ini file has got curupt. If you are using a portable version may be delete out every thing in the folder and make sure it is empty then reinstall nvda into it and see if it fixes the problem

Are you using a installer version? Or a portable version?

Just hit the nvda key + letter T 3 times to mak     e sure the reply is in mail and got this Inbox - Outlook ‎- Mail

I know your level is set to debug which is good. I am not getting the same effect nvda latest alfa of last night and windows 10 ver 1803.

I just had to look up shortcuts on how to reply and send I have not used it since it was setup.

Gene nz

Sent from Mail for Windows 10