Re: \Re: Windows 10 and email

Gene

There is an add-on, I think it's an NVDA add-on that lets you reorder the columns.  I don't know if it can be used with quantum versions of Thunderbird.  You may have to go back to the last nonquantum version or earlier to use it.  There is also a way to do so using drag and drop.  I don't remember how you do it but it can be done.

From: Kwork
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2018 8:50 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] \Re: Windows 10 and email

Agreed. It took a couple hours to look through all that I could find in
Thunderbird, but I mostly have things the way I want it now.

The only thing I want to do now, and I can't figure out if it's
possible, either natively or with an extension, is to re-order the
columns. I want the sender's name to be announced first rather than the
subject line when in the message listview.

Travis