Re: \Re: Windows 10 and email

Kwork

Gene, Brian, thank you both. I'm all sorted now. Never even thought to consider that it'd be an NVDA add-on in this case to make my life easier. Thanks also to Javi Dominguez for the add-on development.

On 8/27/2018 7:52 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Gene,

         You are correct that it's an NVDA add-on:

Mozilla Apps Enhancements

          I just tested it with Thunderbird 52.8.0 before updating to the latest, 52.9.1, and it works with both.

          Once the add-on is installed NVDA + H opens up a dialog that allows you to rearrange to column order.

           ~ Bertrand Russell