Re: \Re: Windows 10 and email

Gene

It may have been this list but on a list, I recently saw the comment that the update service won't update to Quantum.  You have to install Quantum in order to get future updates.  Your comments tend to support that statement.

Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2018 8:54 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] \Re: Windows 10 and email

I'm trying to figure out why I don't have version 60 if it's the latest (unless it's still beta).  I am on the automatic update channel to the latest stable release, but version 60 is not what came in last night.

It's good to know that it's still working under version 60, though.  This also suggests it'll keep working going forward, as there's unlikely to be as major a shift again anytime soon.

           ~ Bertrand Russell