Re: Windows 10 and email

Kevin,

          Sorry, I see you did identify it as Control Usage Assistant on the "spur" of this topic.

          I absolutely hate it when topics get split such that the same conversation is running in parallel and where anyone can constantly be missing something unless they jump back and forth between the two topics.  All over a misplaced backslash being introduced in the topic's subject line at some point.

           ~ Bertrand Russell