Re: Can't select words using latest stable versions Firefox, NVDA

Jackie

Well, it works when a whole line is selected, but not word by word.

On 8/28/18, hurrikennyandopo ... <hurrikennyandopo@...> wrote:
Hi

it is not happening on my version of fire fox and it is the latest
version 61 some thing  a rather. It is selecting what I want and i hear
it say the word then selecting or is it selected all the line i want
then copy it.

So no problems but I am using a 32 bit version of fire fox but do not
think that would  just because you have a 64 bit version it would do it.

Gene nz

On 8/29/2018 9:43 AM, Jackie wrote:
Using Firefox version 61.0.2 (64-bit), when I press control shift
right arrow, words are no longer selected. Anyone else notice this?

Jackie McBride
https://brighter-vision.com