From: Cearbhall O'Meadhra
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2018 6:49 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Best blogging software for use with NVDA

Hi everyone,

I have decided to be brave and set up a blog on my site at
www.multisensorydesign.ie to discuss various aspects of the approach and
ideas for multisensory design as against purely visual solutions such as
those that cause us such a nuisance.

I have been doing some research and WordPress keeps coming up. Is this the
best option for managing a blog non-visually using NVDA?

All ideas and suggestion welcome!

Cearbhall

Jackie McBride
https://brighter-vision.com