Re: can anyone get English out of this file?

Someone else provided me a text file with the actual text. They also
used QRead. Thanks though.

On 5/26/2016 3:55 AM, Mallard wrote:
Hello Governor,

I opened the file with Qread, and it reads it perfectly.

The problem is probably the fonts that ahve been used, or the type of
encoding.

Would you like me to send you the extracted text, either as an
attachment off-list, or as a dropbox link?

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 25/05/2016 22:55, Governor staten ha scritto:
I'll put a link to the file. When I open it, for some reason, all I see
is symbols, nothing resembling English. Can anyone help me troubleshoot
this one? I'm using Adobe Acrobat DC. I tried to open it in Balabolka,
and I saw the symbols again. If I"m missing something really obvious,
let me know that too. Also, nothing like this has ever happened with
files from this same author before.

The link is below:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3787427/Essene%20Definition.pdf