Re: reading mail in outlook 365

I"m pretty sure that Outlook 365 was set up to read emails in html. I'd have to look, though.

On 8/29/2018 7:34 AM, Gene wrote:
I've seen this happen in many cases when reading mail as plain text.  Reading as HTML avoids the problem.  I don't know the technical reasons.  It may be a little safer to read mail as plain text.

Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2018 6:14 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] reading mail in outlook 365

Could someone perhaps forward me one of these emails that's so problematic, please?  Certainly regular emails like the posts to the list come through just fine for me in Outlook 365 and I can read with down arrow with no more blank lines than the email actually has, but maybe I'm misunderstanding something.

On Wed, Aug 29, 2018 at 9:08 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists@...> wrote:
I'll chip in here, in my case its because I need a part of the text for a script for our talking newspaper. The only other way to achieve the end result with outlook is to grab it all paste it into an editor then select it from there. If other readers allow the thing to be done, and lets face it outlook express does, then why not outlook?
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-