Re: Update on Amazon Kindle Site with NVDA

Jackie

Well, what I had to do was to click the 'kindle' button to let them
know I wanted the Kindle book & not via Kindle unlimited. Then I had
to tab till I found the buy w/1 click. But 'tweren't easy.

On 8/29/18, Abbie Taylor <abbietaylor945@...> wrote:
Here's the link to the book I purchased yesterday. I've noticed the same
issue with other books, and you know what? With my BrailleNote Touch running
Android 4, I can find that Purchase with One Click button quite easily. Go
figure.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07G65V94Z/ref=pe_385040_118058080_TE_M1DP

Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author http://abbiescorner.wordpress.com
http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com