Re: Microsoft office 2019accessibility

I've been trying to find a beta or something of Office 2019 but have yet to find anything for windows. All I see is Mac stuff. I have Office 365 so will get it, 2019, eventually, because my fans, thank you! By the way, collectively bought me like 5 years of Office 365. Thank you again! By the way. Anyway, to the OP, I've heard nothing about accessibility enhancements for Office at all. I'd keep up with Flying blind, LLC, or blind bargains, for that info, but I am gonna try to do some more digging today.

Robert Kingett. Journalist.