NVDA and B&N Press

David Russell <david.sonofhashem@...>

Hello Members,

I have noticed on some websites like Amazon and Barnes and Noble,
(B&N) that if you set up an author account some of the information
wanted is in combo or combination boxes. With regard to B&N, when
selecting country, United States, individual states are in a
combination box, tabbing to the field for states, they are not
separated by line. Instead, NVDA reads them in order, one after the
other. Is there a way to isolate this, so you can check or designate
the state in which you live as a totally blind user?

I am not sure I can re-produce a sample for you. On amazon.com,
states are read as abbreviations and not easy to verify entry or
correct choice. Thanks in advance for any helpful input.

--
David Russell
david.sonofhashem@...