Re: Nvda and thunderbird 60

no, I have been waiting for seconds and it still doesn't work.

hurrikennyandopo ... 於 30/8/2018 7:56 寫道:

Hi

Depending on the size of the file it may take a second or 2 to attach
it. Then if it is attached you can then tab down to hear it to confirm.

gene nz

On 8/30/2018 11:53 AM, Mr. Wong Chi Wai, William wrote:
Hi, I am using NVDA latest version and Thunderbird 60.
Now, when I am composing new email and if I have attached files to the
email, if I tap after the subject field to read the attachments, NVDA
didn't read the file names.
I am not sure if this is a NVDA bug or thunderbird bug.
William