From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Pranav
Lal
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2018 7:30 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] looking for tutorial on Dictation Bridge

Hi Dan,

There are no paid tutorials for dictationBridge but thanks for the thought.
The place to go for dictationBridge documentation is:
https://github.com/dictationbridge/dictationbridge-docs/blob/master/dictatio
nBridge.md

There is really nothing you need to do with dictationBridge. If you need
echo back, you install the add-on and wen you launch Dragon or windows
speech-recognition, you will get echo back. If however, you want to write
commands to control a program via speech, then you will have to look at the
documentation of your speech recognition engine of choice.

Pranav