Re: Nvda and thunderbird 60

Of course I knew that.

John Isige 於 30/8/2018 8:03 寫道:

I've always had to tab a couple of times to get back to the message, then shift-tab gets you back to the attachments field and I think it will read them. I don't attach a lot of files so I haven't checked, but I'm pretty sure that's how it behaved last time and for quite a while before that n fact.

On 8/29/2018 18:53, Mr. Wong Chi Wai, William wrote:
Hi, I am using NVDA latest version and Thunderbird 60.
Now, when I am composing new email and if I have attached files to the email, if I tap after the subject field to read the attachments, NVDA didn't read the file names.
I am not sure if this is a NVDA bug or thunderbird bug.
William