From: "Kostadin Kolev" <@k_kolev1985>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2018 8:22 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Nvda and thunderbird 60

Hello,

Yes, you're right - the list of attachments seams to be broken or changed in Thunderbird 60 and NVDA does not read it. And yes, I can see the attachments in the list and pressing up/down arrow moves the focus between the items, but NVDA stays silent.

______
Best wishes,
Kostadin Kolev

На 30.8.2018 г. в 6:15, Mr. Wong Chi Wai, William написа:

Of course I knew that.

John Isige 於 30/8/2018 8:03 寫道:

I've always had to tab a couple of times to get back to the message, then shift-tab gets you back to the attachments field and I think it will read them. I don't attach a lot of files so I haven't checked, but I'm pretty sure that's how it behaved last time and for quite a while before that n fact.

On 8/29/2018 18:53, Mr. Wong Chi Wai, William wrote:

Hi, I am using NVDA latest version and Thunderbird 60.
Now, when I am composing new email and if I have attached files to the email, if I tap after the subject field to read the attachments, NVDA didn't read the file names.
I am not sure if this is a NVDA bug or thunderbird bug.
William