Re: accessible sms texting from windows with NVDA

Hope Williamson <isepic@...>

Hi, I'm pretty sure you can use email to do this if you get the carrier's address right. Here's a link on how to do this. https://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/how-to-send-a-text-from-your-email-account/ Basically, you open up your email client and put the number you're sending to in followed by the carriers SMS gateway address.

On 8/30/2018 6:33 AM, Dan Beaver wrote:

Hi,

I have been looking into doing this.  However, there are so many choices I am uncertain which to choose.

Has anyone else figured out any of the apps and services that are accessible using NVDA to do SMS texting from a  Windows system?  If so which are accessible and easy to use?

Thanks.

Dan Beaver