From: "Christo de Klerk" <christodeklerk@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2018 10:44 AM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA recent snapshots not reading message status in Outlook

Hello all

I have noticed that the NVDA snapshots of the past two months or so no longer read message statuses in Outlook. This is true of Outlook 2013, Outlook 2016 and Outlook in Office 365. Could this be an unpleasant side-effect of the migration to WXPython 4? Can we look forward to this being fixed in the not too distant future. It really was such a helpful feature when NVDA used to announce message statuses.

Kind regards

Christo