From: "Hope Williamson via Groups.Io" <isepic=lavabit.com@groups.io>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2018 2:43 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] accessible sms texting from windows with NVDA

Hi, I'm pretty sure you can use email to do this if you get the
carrier's address right. Here's a link on how to do this.
https://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/how-to-send-a-text-from-your-email-account/
Basically, you open up your email client and put the number you're
sending to in followed by the carriers SMS gateway address.

On 8/30/2018 6:33 AM, Dan Beaver wrote:

Hi,

I have been looking into doing this. However, there are so many
choices I am uncertain which to choose.

Has anyone else figured out any of the apps and services that are
accessible using NVDA to do SMS texting from a Windows system? If so
which are accessible and easy to use?

Thanks.

Dan Beaver