Re: Can anyone actually get into this web site?

Hello
It then sounds like a content issue that is stopping your NVDA.

Install the firefox addon you block origin
and then try it.

John from Woodside Apps.
Accessible Apps and games for mobile devices.
Android Apps
https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=6590954580289174510
IOS Apps
https://itunes.apple.com/us/developer/john-sturt/id1089097833

On 27/05/2016 10:32, Robert Mendoza wrote:
I tested below mentioned link by Brian but no luck nor to play it from
here. on the Firefox version 46.0.1 and currently using the 2016.2 RC of
nvda as well. I used either the work around by playing embedded object
of nvda plus slash and slash alone but does not load. I'm using Windows
10 Pro 64-bit

Robert mendoza

On 5/27/2016 5:11 PM, John from Woodside Apps wrote:
I am using
Firefox 46.0.1
on a good old win 7 pro 64bit machine
with NVDA last release not the current RC.

John from Woodside Apps.
Accessible Apps and games for mobile devices.
Android Apps
https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=6590954580289174510
IOS Apps
https://itunes.apple.com/us/developer/john-sturt/id1089097833

On 27/05/2016 09:10, Brian's Mail list account wrote:
What browser are you using?
On Firefox it is just as I suggest.

Maybe they have not tested it properly.
Brian