Re: trillian?

Brian Tew

Robert can you send me that file also please.
And tell me what to do with it, lol.
I Installed miranda-ng, but it is not working.
I cannot even get the configuration done. The normal tab and arrows wont work to select stuff.
should I uninstall the program then run your setup?

For storage can't you use dropbox?
www.nyx.net might give you a free shell.
I have had one there for 20+ years.

On Aug 30, 2018, at 9:54 AM, Robert Kingett <kingettr@...> wrote:

Miranda NG is like Miranda IM but is for the next generation. There was an accessible, custom made, blind version of Miranda NG where all the settings were pre configured but the link I had no longer works. I have the setup file, but does anybody know of a place I can store it online permanently?