Re: Audio Themes Add-on sluggishness

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

Disable the add on then then if nvda speeds up if this is the case it is
most probably the add on

If when you enable the add on again and it slows down then there is the
answer.

Gene nz

On 8/31/2018 11:56 AM, Ben J. Bloomgren wrote:
Hey all,

I redownloaded the Audio Themes add-on from the Get Add-ons page via
the tools menu. The add-on is growing on me, but NVDA has become much
more sluggish ever since. I don't know of anything else which could
cause this sluggishness, as I haven't downloaded anything in the last
month or so, and MS Defender scans don't show anything of note.

Ben