Re: problem with the blind mice mart site and nvda

brian <sackriderbrian45@...>

I don't have nvda bada 3 maybe thats the problem if it works with google chrome that it only works with one brouser. Were you able tohear what you have to put in to each edit box?  Thats the problem with both fire fox and ie and webie.

Brian Sackrider

On 8/30/2018 9:01 PM, Don H wrote:
Running NVDA beta 3 on a win 10 system and edit boxes work fine. Using Google Chrome to access the site.

On 8/30/2018 7:53 PM, brian wrote:
    I just tried to go in to the site with webie and it just says edit when I tab from edit box to edit box.

Brian Sackrider

Hi, Brian,

Do you have the webbie browser? Maybe you can try with that one. Since webbie is text-based, maybe you might have better luck with it.
Rosemarie

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of brian
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2018 5:29 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] problem with the blind mice mart site and nvda

When I tried to sign up for an account and I tab from edit box to edit box all I hear is edit has auto complete on the latest version of fire fox.  When I tried the same thing with ie 11 all I hear when I tab from edit box to edit box is edit.  I have restarted nvda with add ons disabled and it's still the same. This problems has been going on for years now and they have not fixt the problem.  This problem occures in every edit box on the site the contact form and the sign up for email newsletters. you can't fill out any form if you don't know what information is required in each edit box this makes the site not accessable like it or not. I have the latest version of nvda and the latest update of windows 10 app ecentials.

Brian Sackrider