Re: problem with the blind mice mart site and nvda

brian <sackriderbrian45@...>

    Gene this is a mystery why you don't have this problem and I have always had this problem when you tab from edit box do you hear what it say what you need to put in to the box? I don't.

Brian Sackrider

On 8/30/2018 9:07 PM, Gene wrote:
I don't know why you have the problem.  I looked at the site using an older version of NVDA and of Chrome and had no problem.  I also looked at it years ago and saw no such problem.

From: brian
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2018 7:29 PM
Subject: [nvda] problem with the blind mice mart site and nvda

When I tried to sign up for an account and I tab from edit box to edit
box all I hear is edit has auto complete on the latest version of fire
fox.  When I tried the same thing with ie 11 all I hear when I tab from
edit box to edit box is edit.  I have restarted nvda with add ons
disabled and it's still the same. This problems has been going on for
years now and they have not fixt the problem.  This problem occures in
every edit box on the site the contact form and the sign up for email
newsletters.  you can't fill out any form if you don't know what
information is required in each edit box this makes the site not
accessable like it or not. I have the latest version of nvda and the
latest update of windows 10 app ecentials.

Brian Sackrider