Re: NVDA 2016.2 release candidate 1 is out, an audio tutorial on what's new in 2016.2 posted #NVAccess

Bhavya shah

Hi Tony,
What do you exactly mean by paragraph navigation? You can already
navigate paragraph by paragraph by pressing Ctrl + down/up arrow.
In case you have any further suggestion related to paragraph
navigation, please do file a ticket with NVDA on Github if you haven't
done so already, or comment on existing one if one that covers your
feature request exists. Most importantly, remember to be precise and
detailed and informative while making suggestions.
Thanks.

On 5/27/16, Tony James <megatronjames@gmail.com> wrote:
One of my paragraph navigation? Is that going to be implemented at some
point?

Tony JAmes, untouched and alive!

On May 26, 2016, at 8:15 PM, Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@tiflotecnia.com>
wrote:

You have a What's new document accessible through NVDA, Help menu.

Rui

tutorial on what's new in 2016.2 posted #NVAccess

Hi Joseph and all,

I appreciate the work that goes into an audio tutorial. I however prefer a

text version of the whats new document.

Pranav

tutorial on what's new in 2016.2 posted #NVAccess

Hi,

I've seen this appear in Outlook, certain IE edit fields and what not.

Cheers,

joseph