From: "brian" <sackriderbrian45@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2018 2:30 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] problem with the blind mice mart site and nvda

I also posted this on the blind tech list and I kind of got bashed
I guess that some people feel that we should not express our problems
when they should know better there is just no excuse for this problem to
occure especially on a blindness site they should be ashamed of
themselves. Their site should be accessable for all screen readers and
all brousers.

Brian Sackrider

I agree with you. There's no excuse for that site not to be
accessible--especially since they're supposedly designed for use with
screen readers. That's a disgrace!