Re: trillian?

I could use dropbox but I change my dropbox around so often no doubt I would delete it forgetting it is a shared file. All versions of Miranda NG should be completely uninstalled before installing this version. The old link is below but it no longer works. When you install this blind version, be sure to update because it is a slightly older version! I can't stress this enough. If you don't update, FaceBook won't work, Twitter won't work, discord won't work. My email is below, as well. Write to me.

old link.

http://onj3.andrelouis.com/programs/

kingettr@...