Re: problem with the blind mice mart site and nvda

Danny Park

I just went there using JAWS with Firefox with no problems all fields were labeled and accessible with tabs.  In the past I have placed many orders on this site using Window Eyes with no problems.

Danny

From: Gene
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2018 5:19 AM
To: Gene ; nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] problem with the blind mice mart site and nvda

We have now seen that three or four people have reported problems.  Do any of these people have JAWS installed and preferably the latest or a very recent version?  We need to see if the same people, using the same browser, have problems with the site using JAWS.  If not, then it appears to me that NVDA developers should examine the issue.  If JAWS has problems too, that makes it considerably more likely that it is a problem with the site.  In that case, the site should be notified.  I'm sure there is some sort of contact link.

But we need more information before we know the best way to proceed.  If it appears to be an NVDA issue, the developers can determine if it is.  There is no use reporting a problem to the site if we don't yet know if it is likely to be a site problem or not.