From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Clare Page
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2018 1:57 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] problem with the blind mice mart site and nvda

Hi!

Have any of you thought of going into browse mode to see what each edit box is for before typing into it? I know that takes longer, toggling from browse mode to focus mode and back between every edit box, but I’f found it’s a good workaround, which I’ve used on several sites, if there is no indication from NVDA as to what an edit box is for when I simply tab to it in focus mode. It might be worth trying, because I’ve found quite a few sites that have become more accessible with that workaround, with the titles of each edit box readable in browse mode but not when tabbing in focus mode.

This is just a suggestion, and I hope it helps!

Bye for now!

From Clare