From: "P. Otter" <pam.otter@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2018 10:12 AM
Subject: [nvda] who knows this?

hello friends from nvda,
I have a fairly simple question, sometimes there is a choice in windows because of an update for example.
I can now choose yes, install or no, do not install.
I just can not manage to read the question that I have to say yes or no to.
not even with the numeric keypad.
not even with nvda-key plus 7
who knows what to do?
thanks in advance!