From: "Hermann-Josef Kurzen" <ymh005@gmx.net>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2018 12:22 PM
Subject: [nvda] {NVDA} Problems installing NVDA 2018.2.1 on a Win 10 Computer

Hi!

I've tried to install NVDA 2018.2.1 on a Win 10 Computer.
After starting the installation I'm told, that I am trying to install an olderversion of NVDA. But there has never been NVDA on the Computer.

Is it advisable, to ignore this message?
What is the possbiel reason for this message?

Greetings - Hermann.

■■■

Gesendet: Freitag, 31. August 2018 um 12:44 Uhr
Von: "David Moore" <jesusloves1966@gmail.com>
An: "nvda@nvda.groups.io" <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Betreff: Re: [nvda] who knows this?

Hi Paul!
Here is what I do when I hear those choices and not a message!
I just press:
Windows+M to go to the desktop,
And Press:
Alt+Tab, and it says the message to me, along with the choices.
That works every time.
David Moore

Sent from Mail for Windows 10