From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of nasrin khaksar
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2016 5:21 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA 2016.2 release candidate 1 is out, an audio tutorial on what's new in 2016.2 posted #NVAccess

hi joseph.
thanks so much for your great project.
may i ask you that does this new version support windows xp?
i read whats new and realised that added visual studio 2015 to this version.
i am afraid of unsupporting of windows xp!
and my second question is about espeak ng.
does have any significant and prominent changes in compare to the original espeak versions specially for english and farsi?
thanks extremely again and allah bless you.

On 5/27/16, Bhavya shah <bhavya.shah125@...> wrote:
Hi Tony,
What do you exactly mean by paragraph navigation? You can already
navigate paragraph by paragraph by pressing Ctrl + down/up arrow.
In case you have any further suggestion related to paragraph
navigation, please do file a ticket with NVDA on Github if you haven't
done so already, or comment on existing one if one that covers your
feature request exists. Most importantly, remember to be precise and
detailed and informative while making suggestions.
Thanks.

On 5/27/16, Tony James <megatronjames@...> wrote:
One of my paragraph navigation? Is that going to be implemented at
some point?

Tony JAmes, untouched and alive!

On May 26, 2016, at 8:15 PM, Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@...>
wrote:

You have a What's new document accessible through NVDA, Help menu.

Rui