Re: Issues and tissues

Chris

One thing you could check with the sound ducking is to go into control panel then open sound and go to the communication tab and set the automatic volume control to do nothing

From: Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: 31 August 2018 18:42
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Issues and tissues

The audio fade in is known about by Microsoft. its a realtech driver issue.

they should have fixed this by now. Apparently the hardware is turned off

after each use, what a silly thing to do. the only answer is to continuously

play a silent sound at the moment.

And you wonder why I am not on 10 on my main machine?

Brian

bglists@...

Sent via blueyonder.

Please address personal E-mail to:-