From: "Governor staten" <@Govsta>
To: <nvda@groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2018 3:00 AM
Subject: [nvda] new facebook captcha

Hello list. It now appears that Facebook is using a new captcha to prove your account isn't spam. It's not the easiest thing in the world to solve captchas at this time. I'm not willing to run an older version of a browser to do so.

Another thing is that Facebook should make this test possible for the blind to pass without much hassle. Has anyone else seen this new test pop up? These things say we're not human because we can't read or solve a picture puzzle. How ridiculous!!!