Re: new facebook captcha

Gene

What do you mean boycott?  If they aren't accessible, there is no practical way to use them without sighted help being available whenever you want to.  The site is boycotting you.

Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2018 3:37 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] new facebook captcha

In the US somebody needs to invoke the ADA and make it public I think.
Sounds like a cock up to me. I boycott sites that routinely use these. I
encountered one the other day on Amazon Alexa, but logging in in a different
way did not present it

It said, please click on the picture with a house in it, Like what?
 Brian.
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.