Re: NVDA PORTABLE

Kerryn Gunness <k_gunness@...>

thanks joseph

----- Original Message -----
From: Joseph Lee
Sent: Saturday, September 1, 2018 11:17 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA PORTABLE

Hi,

Gene is correct, although I should emphasize that 2018.3 (at least in beta form) will bring more than improved support for Windows 10. Some of the other features include automatic braille display detection, announcing grammar errors in Chrome if exposed by web authors, support for BrailleNote QT (my work), improved list of languages in NVDA’s general settings panel, and a whole bunch of changes for developers.

Cheers,

Joseph